As digital accessibility professionals we are always asked where can people find useful resources to help with a range of accessibility questions. Make Things Accessible is the answer to that question.
This project is a shared effort between a number of London-based universities looking to pool our efforts and knowledge on delivering accessible experiences for students and staff. The aim is to avoid the duplication of resources and create a wider pool of specialisms from which to draw expert guidance.
Whether you are an accessibility professional looking for useful tools for your own organisation, or this is the first time you have heard about accessibility and want to learn the basics, we hope there is something here to help you out.
We will be regularly updating the website with new articles and hopefully more functionality to help guide you to the right guidance straight away. Watch this space.
- University of Westminster
- University College London (UCL)
- Imperial College London
- City, University of London
- Birkbeck University of London
- London School of Economics
- London Metropolitan University
- Queen Mary University London
- SOAS University of London
- Bloomsbury Learning Exchange
- British Youth Council (Access and Assistance for All)
If you want to get involved with with project, have something to contribute, have seen something that is not quite right, or want to talk to us for any other reason please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org on any channels listed in his author bio contact information.